welcome


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Cari kat sini jgn malu2

Tuesday 19 April 2011

Lemon Tree-Fools Garden

artis: Lemon Tree
lagu:Fools Garden
kord: yahyanakata

Intro: C#m F#m C#m F#m C#m Bm C#m F#m


VERSE 1


    C#m                F#m
I'm sitting here in a boring room

    C#m                        F#m
It's just another rainy Sunday afternoon

    C#m                    F#m
I'm wasting my time I got nothing to do

    C#m                   F#m
I'hanging around and I'm waiting for you

    C#m                   Bm
But nothing ever happens

        C#m         F#m
And I wonder...

VERSE 2

CHORUS:


   A              E
I wonder how.  I wonder why.

  F#m                            C#m
Yesterday you told me about the blue-blue sky

     D
And all that I can see

     E             A    E
It's just a yellow lemon tree

     A               E
I'm turning my head up and down

     F#m                            C#m
I'm turning turning turning turning turning around

     B
And all that I can see

     E             A     E
It's just a yellow lemon tree


POST CHORUS: C#m F#m C#m F#m C#m Bm C#m F#m


VERSE 3


BRIDGE:

 B                    C#m   F#m
Isolation It's not good for me

 B                      C#m              F#m
Isolation, and I don't want to sit on the lemon tree

No comments:

Post a Comment